Day 2 – 20 Facts About Me
November 5, 2015
Posted by on
Long list ahead, you have been warned.
- I’ve lived in my hometown all my life. There are times I want to move out of this place. However her vices keep here; variety and culture keeps me grounded.
- I started my blog to just vent out my problems. I realized a long time ago, I was mostly depressed because of having everything pent up inside. Having an outlet of it all has calmed me down. I still have have so much to improve upon.
- While we’re on the top of mental illness, I have ADHD. It does seem like I do anyways. All the symptoms are there if you have ever read up on ADHD. If you haven’t, here are a few things about ADHD: trouble with completing tasks, difficulty focusing, easily distracted, poor social skills. I try to think of it as a personal trait than something that inhibits me. If anything it’s made me honest and observant. Knowing I might have something has made me realized “normal” is a subjective state. “Normal” is to fit the general population, if 50% wore top hats then you could say it’s normal to wear a top hat. If that is the case,”normal” is something I won’t want to be because it stagnates and gets boring.
- Favourite food is a hard choice. I like sweet and savoury foods. I like chocolate and candy, especially gummy bears. I’m omnivorous so I like to eat certain animals, mainly chicken, pigs and cows. I would say if I wanted to sit somewhere and watch the world to pass in from of my eyes, definitely a medium steak with a side of grilled veg and maybe a can of soda. I like noodles so spaghetti and ramen are on the table.
- There are few things I found beautiful and nothing would seem to taint those memories. I once laid in a field and watched the stars and moon travel across the black velvet sky. I have sat in a coffee shop and watched the sun set and let the shadows of skyscrapers cover the world. Now the sad thing…
- Of all the beautiful things I’ve seen, I’ve done them alone. I think that is all I can say about it. Definitely life is worth more with loved ones, will I find her? We shall see.
- Favourite colours: green and blue.
- Music: Paramore and Taylor Swift, you will realize it by day 7.
- I have spontaneously slow danced with someone. It was romantic and awesome.
- I’ve been told many things about my personality. Mostly I’ve been told I’m “sweet”, “kind”, “honest”, “loyal”. Which…cue #11!
- I think of myself differently than what people see. I guess I have an inferiority complex or something. Sometimes I feel I’m not good enough or undeserving, I put forward more effort and just feels like the same. I have a lot of unresolved issues, but I try.
- I still listen to the music I use to listen to in high school. Proves to you that some things never change.
- PC Master Race, consoles are inferior due to hardware restrictions. Come at me, console gamers!
- The only graphic novels I’ve read were from Bryan Lee O’Malley, the author of the Scott Pilgrim series. Which I have not yet read; perhaps soon?
- Video game series of all time: Grand Theft Auto. Especially GTA 3 and onward because the worlds are large and players have a lot of things to do. I have only played San Andreas and GTA IV, but I would like to play GTA V when I can. As for genre, I like open world games where you can go and do your own thing without walls.
- Blue skies are better than stormy weather.
- Summer is better than autumn. However autumn is better than spring. Winter gets no love because Canada is cold during the winter.
- I like to work out as much as I can.
- I would like to play video games as a career. I think I’m getting a bit old for it, but who knows what the world might give me.
- I’m a terrible liar.